compensation: Hourly pay with guaranteed overtime; 12 hour shift; rotational schedule 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Goodnight Midstream provides professional fluids management services to oil and gas producers. The Company owns and operates an extensive network of water gathering pipelines and salt water disposal wells focused on gathering and disposing of produced saltwater. Goodnight's midstream approach minimizes environmental impact and improves health and safety while lowering lease operating expense and improving reliability for our customers.
Job Summary: Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and reporting on assigned facilities; monitoring and maintaining equipment; operating water disposal facilities; performing minor repairs; monitoring gauges and tests; and maintaining company policies and regulatory compliance.
• Report, scan, and enter billing information into mainframe computer system.
• Provide guidance and assistance in unloading trucked water in a friendly and professional manner.
• Monitor pipeline pressures/flow rates and other pipeline related information and report findings regularly.
• Check and maintain equipment regularly.
• Watch and monitor unmanned facilities and report any issues to Operators/Supervisors.
• Provide security on the immediate location you are working, inspect security equipment and make sure it's working properly; and document all visitors via sign-in sheet.
• Gauge tanks and operate a tank battery on a regular basis.
• Perform facility inspections on a scheduled basis, perform basic equipment functions in the areas of maintenance and repairs.
• Provide timely information and feedback to management on facility operations.
• Report environmental occurrences in order to enhance emergency response. Assist as necessary in cleanup and correction.
• Input data on a regular basis into computer systems for record keeping purposes.
• Maintain company safety standards. Report any incidents to management immediately. Recommend improvements in safety or operations when possible.
• Maintain good housekeeping - assuring cleanliness and safety of facilities, common areas, offices and restrooms.
• Perform other related responsibilities as required or assigned.
Education and Experience:
High school degree or GED required. Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. Water disposal and/or oil and gas experience preferred. Candidates should have mechanical aptitude and ability, as well as basic computer skills (MS Office).
Must be organized, dependable and a team player; great customer service and hospitality; attention to detail and a high sense of urgency; Must be flexible, adaptable and have good judgement; strong written and verbal communication skills; must display a high level of professionalism when interacting with customers, vendors, etc; must be able to function independently.
Working Environment/Physical Requirements:
Outdoor work in all weather conditions. Must be able to perform physical tasks such as entering a confined space, operating large valves, climbing stairs and ladders, and walking long distances. Must be able to climb ladders, crawl, crouch and kneel occasionally. Frequent lifting required up to 25 lbs, with occasional lifting up to 50 lbs. Pushing/pulling are also occasionally required. Must be willing to work graveyard shifts, early morning shift and have a flexible schedule.
Pumpers work two-week shifts, called hitches. During their hitch, pumpers are expected to work 12 hours per day, either the morning or night shift, which begin at either 7 am or 7 pm. Occasional overtime may be required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers