compensation: depends on experience, freshers welcome employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
• Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
• Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
• Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
• Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
• Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
• Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
• Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
• Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
• Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
• Completes University of SUBWAY®courses as directed
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers