compensation: Entry level positions begin at $9.50 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
What We Are Looking For
At Yellowstone National Park Lodges, we depend on our team members to help guests find their ultimate Yellowstone experience--all while working to protect and preserve the park for future generations. No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park, and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to all our guests.
What You Are Looking For
• Are you interested in working, living, and being an ambassador in Yellowstone National Park?
• Are you looking to make friends with people from all over the world?
• Do you have a positive attitude and solid work ethic?
• Do you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting work environment?
• Are you seeking upward mobility and growth opportunities?
• Are you looking to gain experience in tourism & hospitality operations (i.e., lodging (housekeeping & laundry), food & beverage?
• Are you enthusiastic about Xanterra's sustainability initiatives?
If you answered, "Yes" to these questions, a job in Yellowstone is ideal for you!
We have immediate openings available for the upcoming fall 2018 season. Ideally, you will be available to work a full season (now through October 2018). We are also looking for employees that can work shorter time frames in the late season. If living, working, and exploring in Yellowstone sounds intriguing and exciting to you, please read on or check out our web site at https://www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/join-our-team/fall-jobs/
What We Believe
At Yellowstone National Park Lodges, we are a welcoming community who work hard, share a passion for the environment, and enjoy creating memorable experiences for our guests. We are the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone National Park. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection family, we embrace a "naturally different" lifestyle that allows you to live, work, and explore one of the most beautiful places on earth. We are a company based on values that reflect an environmental ethic and social conscience - for the long-term. "Our Softer Footprint" focuses on how we reduce our environmental impact through our comprehensive environmental initiatives. Our business practices exemplify environmental stewardship, and a desire to protect and preserve our public lands.
We are an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers